With the Air Force base close by, Indian Springs, Nevada, sees a lot of action. This growing community is a popular place for residents that choose to live away from the base. Houses continue to be built and many homeowners like to have pools too. Desert living brings warm weather and pools are a popular commodity.
Pool safety is a priority for homeowners and Guardian has everything you need. We are bonded, licensed, and insured and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our reputation in Clark County and excellent customer service are just the beginning of what Guardian has to offer you.
The innovative removable mesh pool fencing systems from Guardian lead the industry and when paired with our excellent customer service and expert installation, we are the place to go for any pool safety needs. Many Indian Springs homeowners choose our fences as a cost-effective option for pool safety. Getting more than just peace of mind, a mesh pool fence system also gives you:
- Military-grade aluminum fence poles that are unbreakable
- Premium quality stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Patent-protected, non-climbable, self-closing gate
- Patent-protected locking deck sleeve system
- Choice of mesh materials and colors
- Gate with no top crossbar
- Choice of pole powder coating for poles
- Customizable fence heights
Our Premier Pool Fences use poles that are constructed from extruded marine-grade aluminum. You get your choice of mesh types. We have options for every budget and for every home. Choose from:
- Premier mesh, which is the most transparent and comes in black, brown, or green.
- Guardtex, which is more budget-friendly and a tighter weave. Available only in black.
- Pet mesh is the best solution for any home with a dog. This highly durable mesh cannot be broken so pets stay safe as well as kids. Pet mesh only comes in black.
The innovative design also features a gate that is just as effective as keeping people out as the fence itself. The double truss pole design on both sides of the gate allows the gate to function more efficiently as it can operate separately from the fence. The Magna Latch magnetically-operated latch keeps your gate locked and has been tested to meet all the stringent Barrier Code requirements set forth by the NSPI (National Spa and Pool Institute).
Our fences come in different height options, including 48”, 54”, and 60” standard heights, but we will make sure you have the height that meets standards set by your municipality. Our patent-protected locking deck sleeve system is also unique to Guardian and is another reason we are leading the industry.
Reach out to your Guardian Pool Fencing Specialists in Indian Springs, get your free on-site quote, and keep your family and pets safe. Every pool needs a mesh safety system and we are here to help.