If you have a swimming pool in your Las Vegas backyard then you may be wondering what is a safe way to protect your children and pets from drowning accidents. The simplest thing is to get a pool fence around the pool. However, not all pool fences are created equal. There are some pool fences that are safer than others. We specialize in creating the safest fences for swimming pools that will give you peace of mind.
There are several fencing options to choose from and our team can help you find the safest that will meet your needs and will address any safety concerns that you may have.
We have been in business since 1996, own multiple patents on our products, and are one of the top companies when it comes to the safest pool fences in the United States. We have gone the extra mile and have conducted a lot of research to develop a secure pool fence that will meet safety standards in many municipalities.
We have the skills and the materials to make sure your pool is safe. We manufacture and assemble our products in our factory in California. Not just that but we also offer free estimates. You are under no obligation to work with us but once you see what we have to offer, you will be impressed by our product and services no doubt. Our customers are very happy with our patented pool fence systems, check out our reviews.
Types of Pool Fences
We have several types of pool fences to choose from.
Premier Pool Fence
Our premier fence is one of the strongest and safest systems and when you need a fence to comply with your local building codes this is the system you have to go with. It is made permanent with its locking deck sleeve. The locking deck sleeve will make sure the fence is secure to the ground and will not be easily removed. It also has a self-closing gate with the MagnaLatch system. This fence is one of the most durable and it begins with the pole that is used. The pole was designed for strength and durability. It is made from a PVC-enforced Marine Grade material. This pole will not break easily and requires a smaller-sized hole in the ground. Our top-quality mesh is then used to make sure the fence is secure.
No Holes Pool Fence
This system is our newest patented system and one of its kind. Our No Holes Pool Fence provides a sturdy base for our poles to stand from. These bases, when connected and filled with water, become extremely difficult to move, securing your fence in place, yet upon emptying, are easy to remove and store. There is no drilling needed during the installation process. The fence is held in place by our custom bases that are filled with water. This is a removable system, if you want to move it you can just drain the water, roll up the mesh and move the fence to its new location. This system is perfect for rental homes or when you don’t want to have holes drilled into the ground for any reason.
Not all dogs can swim. If your main goal is to protect your pets from drowning, choose our Pet fence. This type of special mesh has smaller holes that are harder for pets to claw or chew through. We use this mesh with our Premier poles. This is the strongest removable mesh fence pole in the industry which is why we use it with all of our pet fences today. Whether your pet is 15 lbs or 150 lbs, our Premier Pole with stainless steel pins will withstand the weight from their jumping and leaning.
Every part of our pet fences is rigorously tested and continuously improved upon. The Guardian Pet Fence System is truly unique to the pet fence industry. Best of all, it’s removable and easy to store so you can take it down and put it back up whenever you want. Our pet fence will keep your pets away from the pool and will keep them safe.
Reasons to Choose Guardian
There are many reasons why you would want to choose Guardian to help install a safe pool fence around your backyard pool.
Strongest Mesh Pool Fence In The Industry
Guardian’s pool fences are the strongest and most convenient pool fence systems. We have gone to extra lengths to provide you with the safest and strongest removable mesh pool fence pole in the industry. Need more proof? Watch our Premier Pole Strength Test Video, see how our product compares against other pool fence poles on the market.
Patented Pool Fence Systems
We hold many patents on innovative mesh pool fencing. One of these promotes ultimate security with our self-closing and self-latching gate as well as a climb-resistant design. The innovative and highly effective locking deck sleeve designs we use ensure that we meet the pool safety codes and standards across most municipalities. Our No Holes system is our newest patented design. You won’t find it anywhere else.
The Only Climb-Resistant Pool Gate
The gate is the most important part of any fence system. We needed to make sure our gate would close each time you leave the pool area. The only latch we use on our gates is MagnaLatch. It operates magnetically and is key lockable. The key can be useful when a savvy child figures out the locking mechanism. Every gate we have shipped since we went into production in 1996 used MagnaLatch and our customers love it.
Our double-pole truss on both sides of the gate allows for tension fluctuations without the need for adjustments. The fabric tension is not a factor in the operation of our gate. We also designed this gate without a top cross-bar, making it very difficult for toddlers to pull themselves up and climb over the fence by grabbing the top.
We can install a permanent or removable fence. The choice is up to you. Most building codes however will require you to have a permanent structure. Our Locking Deck Sleeves permanently secures your fence poles into the ground and requires the use of tools for both installation and removal.
Highly Skilled Professional Installers
Our installers are highly trained professionals. They have been working with our fences for many years. This is important for us. Not only do you get a reliable mesh pool fence, but you get one that looks good in your yard.
Meets ASTM International Quality Standards
We follow all ASTM International Quality Standards. Guardian’s PREMIER and ORIGINAL pool fencing have also been certified and independently tested to meet ASTM F-2286 standards for swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas.
Our Premier Fence System Meets Building Code Requirements*
Our Premier line will meet most building code requirements in Las Vegas.
Staying Safe Around The Pool
Drowning is the leading cause of death for small children in the United States. We want you to have the strongest pool fence in Las Vegas so you can enjoy your pool without worry. Drowning and pool-related injuries are preventable. By putting proven safety behaviors and systems into practice, you and your family will be more secure in and around the pool area.
30 Recommended Pool Safety Guidelines
Stay Close, Remain Alert and Watch When Children Are In and Around the Pool
1. Always watch your children when they are in or near a pool or spa.
2. Teach children basic water safety and review it with them before every pool time.
3. Keep children away from pool drains, pipes, and other openings to avoid entrapments.
4. Have a portable telephone close by at all times when you or your family are using a pool or spa.
5. If a child is missing, look for him or her in the pool or spa first.
6. Make a plan. Share safety instructions with family, friends, and neighbors in the case of an emergency.
7. Always be within arm’s length whenever a toddler is in the water, even if they are placed in a flotation device. Inflatable swimming aids may not be as dependable as approved life vests and may give children and adults a false sense of security.
8. Do not use or consume alcohol or any other mind-altering substances while supervising children.
Learn and Practice Water Safety Skills
9. Learn how to swim and teach your children how to swim.
10. Learn how to perform both Infant and Adult CPR, and update those skills regularly.
11. Understand the basics of life-saving so that you can assist in a pool emergency.
12. Familiarize yourself with local ordinances and safety codes.
13. Do not allow running, roughhousing, and thrill-seeking stunts anywhere near the pool. This includes pushing anyone into the pool, performing dangerous diving maneuvers, going down a slide head first, etc.
14. Stay out of the pool during rough weather like thunderstorms or high winds.
Equip Your Pool or Spa With Appropriate Equipment and Keep Surrounding Areas Free From Hazards
15. Create a Pool Safety Toolkit for Your Home Pool or Spa which includes:
- A first kit
- A pair of scissors to cut hair, clothing, or a pool cover
- A charged portable telephone to call 911
- A flotation device
16. Clearly post pool rules and review them with your children before getting in the pool.
17. Install a four-foot or taller climb-resistant fence around the pool and spa and use self-closing and self-latching gates; ask your neighbors to do the same at their pools.
18. Keep all chairs, tables, and climbable surfaces at a far enough distance to keep children from using them to climb over your pool fence.
19. Avoid leaving toys near swimming pools, which may attract toddlers to play near it.
20. Install and use a lockable safety cover on your spa.
21. If your house serves as the fourth side of a fence around a pool, install door alarms and always use them. For additional protection, install window guards on windows facing pools or spas.
22. Install pool and gate alarms to alert you when children go near the water.
23. Consider using a surface wave or underwater alarm.
24. Ensure your pool and spa have compliant anti-entrapment drain covers and consider upgrading to suction valve release systems (SVRS).
25. Maintain pool and spa covers in good working order.
26. Provide non-slippery surfaces for walkways, decks, diving boards, and ladders; reinforce or replace these as they wear out.
27. Place ladders and rails around the pool; these should be child-friendly, sturdy enough for adults, and removable/lockable when denying pool access. Repair any broken or shaky ladders or railings.
28. Mark shallow water (6 feet or less) using safety float lines, large painted numbers, etc. Provide appropriate depth indicators for the entire pool.
29. Identify and cover sharp edges and protruding hard surfaces to prevent injuries. When children are not present, remove or modify them if possible.
30. Avoid possible electrical shock hazards by keeping electrical devices away from the pool, making sure all wiring has been installed and maintained by professionals, and closing down the pool (if outdoors) when lightning storms are nearby. See to it that ground-fault circuit interrupters are installed for pool area installations, if appropriate.
pool safety rules
Recommended Community Based Action
1. Install barriers controlling access to water.
2. Provide safe places away from water for pre-school-age children, with capable child care.
3. Teach school-age children basic swimming, water safety, and safe rescue skills.
4. Train bystanders in safe rescue and resuscitation.
5. Strengthen public awareness of drowning and highlight the vulnerability of children.
When it comes to installation safety is one of the top things that a company needs to look out for. The products are tested to make sure they meet top safety standards so they will be safe to use at home and around your family. We make our fencing house and each product is carefully inspected and cared for.